Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

This is too funny!!!

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by N1GH7-R1D3R, Apr 18, 2005.

1. Would you EVER show your face around your mates with bikes once that got around? Talk about no skills and massive object fixation :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: .
  2. haha So true!! Funny thing is he accelerated even harder as he got closer!

HAHA Control that right hand buddy!
  3. Poor sod...

I'm usually one of the first to have a go at squids riding in shorts etc.
    But this guy could have been just excited about getting a bike, got caught up being on camera etc

Now he's got a bent bike, busted gonads and a very painful hip pocket!!

Ouch :(

4. if i did that i would commit seppuku

(or bukkake)
  5. l just cant stop laughing...the more l hit reply the more l laugh....oh god lve lost it!!
  6. Yes i do agree but! BAHAHAHAHA it's so god damn funny!! I'm with R1_Lover. It's get's funnier evertime i reply it
  7. not his fault.

trees can really be unpredictable!

8. Oh Dear :oops: LMAO :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Lisa :twisted:
  9. Maybe he was practising for the slow ride???? PMSL

Actually I think his sacraficing his pride and joy like that is a very noble thing so that we can remember him whenever we do something stupid and know there is someone more silly than ourselves...
  10. :LOL:
    That's a classic, heavy-duty, tree attack!
    We might have to warn the local environmental agency about the behaviour of its plants!
  11. haha. what i want to know is why the hell does he own such a bike if that is the extent of his riding skill.

On the contrary if it isn't his bike what TWIT let him ride it WITHOUT A HELMET.
  12. Clue
    It's in the States where they don't have rider restrictions on bike size.
    this onme has done the rounds for a few years.
    That bike was a naked sv650.
    Piss funny though even now when I have seen it again after 2 years
    :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  13. You're right - the more you watch it, the funnier it gets...
  14. Once again it is blocked by the firewall. One of these days I will get cable on at home and be able to see these things.
  15. Man, that was hilarious. When I first got on a bike I wasn't that bad. I could get my feet off the ground and could at least steer it. I was more prone to stalling it than keeping it moving so that I hit something..:LOL:
  16. LOL - That's a good one- but I hope he's OK.