Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

this is just wrong LOL so bad

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by steltzer, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Sounds like a bit of a worry ...

I'm all in favour of jerrying up stuff to do a job as long as you understand the limitations of what you're doing. Much depends on your skills as a fabricator / bush mechanic. I mean, I wouldn't be putting all my 2kg gold bricks in there at the same time, even if the mounting was good, the little boxes themselves are flimsy. Milk crates are not flimsy.

Many dollar-dazzler chinese cheap sh*t import shops will sell you quite large plastic storage boxes in various sizes. The MC couriers around Brisbane seemed to have hit on a relatively standard set-up with one of those on the pillion seat and a bit of flat strap and a few screws, which is probably more waterproof, more secure, more practical, certainly much larger... They trust the weather sealing and the box fixing enough to put two way radios in them.

It's also a good idea to figure out ways to do things that don't involve drilling, grinding, cutting or otherwise stuffing up the original bike in any way.
  2. Whats wrong with them ?
    They look like they'd fit a carton and ice,and be waterproof.
  3. You might get a 6-pac and change in each one...
  4. I would need a matching top box then
  5. [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
  6. I bet that fellow has heaps of useless shit cramming his house. But making monkey-driven unusable electric scooters is better than watching TV I suppose. Perhaps his the****** recommended this as a distraction to help overcome his compulsive thirty-times-a-day masturbation addiction?

Regarding the saddlebags, that's a lot of effort compared to rigging up a couple of shoulder bags, or spending $20-50 on eBay.

EDIT: Wow, the censor doesn't like the term ther-a-pist (above) because it sounds like a sexual assaulter. In which case a man with a sex addiction probably shouldn't spend his money seeing somebody whose title is a psycho the r*pist!
  7. Oh look! There's another word we can't use. I need ther@pey now I can't see my ther@pist!