Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

THIS IS A TURBO!!!!!

Discussion in 'Multimedia' at netrider.net.au started by ward_4e, Apr 27, 2006.

1.  Top
  2. That thing sounds like to would suck a bike in and spit it out ....Awesome :)

3. I like when it comes on to full boost it looks like its going to break free and fly off the dyno...

4. :shock: Sweet Moses!!!! It sounds like an F18 Fighter jet going flat chat!!!!!!!!!

I wonder how many horses it's putting out??

5. It say's it's putting out 1462whp

6. Nice to see someone stickin it up those faggets in their skylines :twisted:

7. woooooooooooooo e thats pretty freakin serious!!! makes the fairmont i turbo charged look like a bloody matchbox car!

8. 1400 horsepower from a big V8?? So???

The Brabham/BMW Formula One car in the 80's made 1,500 horsepower from a 1.5 litre 4 cylinder, derived from a production engine......

9. :rofl: A big bore bloke through and through aye Mik?

10. Are you sure? Sounds a little optimistic...

11. I am absolutely sure, in fact in qualifying the sometimes screwed the boost up to around 1,700 bhp. Of course, the engines only lasted three laps at this level, and then they unbolted them, and threw them away...

12. Fair enough, thats quite amazing if they were reliable enough to finish races squeezing that much grunt out of the little 4s... I must admit my racing knowledge prior to the 90's is limited.

Which year would you say they were at their best and any idea of the engine model? id like to do a little research on it. :)

13. Something else that also slipped my mind is what kinda fuel would they have been runnin back then?

14.  Top
  15. i agree :eek:hno: :tantrum: :bolt: can i sit in it please please please :dance:

16. OMFG :shock: :shock: :shock:
    i want one... :LOL: :LOL:

17. He only managed one dyno run then had to push it to go get more petrol.

:roll: :wink: