Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

This HAS to be a joke.

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by N1GH7-R1D3R, Apr 10, 2006.

1. I just wish i had $6000 Right now, because i would drive down to see this bloke and see if he is for real!!! It just HAS to be a hoax.

A 99 ZX6R with only 14 000km on the clock in silver and grey. Then list of aftermarket accessories is as follows.

• *After market lights

*Braided brake lines

*Fibreglass race fairing

*Leathers / protective clothing

*Luggage System

*Oggy nobs

*Ohlin Suspensions

*Race stand

*Sports Muffler

*Sports Suspension

*Tie Downs

*Tinted / after market screen

ONLY $6000 :shock:

Check it out.
  2. Quote from site An absolute perfect track day beauyt.

It is pretty cheap I would be doing a REVS :shock:
  3. The advert was placed as an April Fool's Day joke, but it got delayed :LOL:
  4. I don't have any reason to believe that the ad's a hoax?!

You can get a 97-99 model zx6 with low km's for $6k. Here's a couple of better examples:

Trailer and leathers are a bonus for the price, but like the guy says, he's strapped for cash, ther's no original parts with the bike (fairings, etc) and it's out of rego next month. Fair dinkum methinks.
  5. It is a 99, there is your answer n1g1-17r1d3r
  6. Probably an ex-race bike going by those mods, which could mean the kms arent correct and it could be in dire need of a rebuild
  7. fiberglass race faring.... da it has no lights how do I drive at night??

this bike has most probably spent the whole 14,000km on the track!!!
  8. Mate you can cut holes in fibreglass for lights :wink:

The race glass could be spare as well, for race err... track days.
  9. Its got 60000km on the clock and is green, not silver and grey.
  10. seems to be smack on the money for number of km's done.
  11. Fair Enough. It just seemed cheap to me considering it's relatively low Kays (for a 99 model) and it's list of mods/accessories. Namely the ohlins suspension, Tralier, fairings and slicks!