Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

This goes some way to explaining it! ;)

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by lil, Sep 21, 2006.

1. http://www.latexnet.org/~csmith/sausage.html

Inci....this one is probably one you can relate to with your new beast :p
  2. The only problem Lil is that most Ducati's are held together with Chicken wire...... :LOL: :LOL:
  3. lil how did you find a site called latexnet.org? :wink: :p
  4. Don't know if you've noticed, but the first line of Song of the Sausage Creature is actually in Inci's signature...
  5. Lil, are you sure thet the good Doctor was referring to a Piaggio scooter :LOL: :LOL:
  6. Oh dear......

G - I actually found it on ducati.ms not while I was perusing my non-biking forums!!! :LOL:

PtF - I hadn't noticed :shock:

SS - my bike has never been held together with chicken wire....only cable ties and (at the moment...for the last 8 months....) okky straps :LOL:

I kinda liked the story and thought some others might too :cry: :cry:
  7. Thanks for bringing that piece of literature to my attention, wow im blown away, changed my perception about Hunter S. Thompson, I have never enjoyed the written word so much.
    "We shit on the chests of the Weird...."
  8. Notice I said SOME, not all.....bit more exciting than reading about management roles and functions globally that I've been having to read for my assignment :shock: