Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

This Friday I shall be listening to....

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by nearlyempty, Jul 1, 2005.

1. Oasis.
    Their new album is truly excellent!

2. Coming to Coffee tonight????
  3. ....the weather forecast for the far south coast of NSW??????
  4. Maybe I will, maybe I won't.

I quite enjoy being a man of mystery...

You going?
  5. Nah, seriously ( :shock: ) I should be able to make it tonight ( :shock: :shock: ), at least for a while. Don't think it's worth pushing the bike over though.

What time do the festivities commence? Is there a particular cafe within which everybody congregates, or does everyone just kind of mill about aimlessly :LOL: (never been down there at that time on a Friday :roll: ).
  6. Just look for the row of bikes......that how i found it.
  7. Anyone bearing off-site backup copies of Oasis CD's and looking for someone to securely hold it for them will be most welcome :) :)
  8. Yes, I will definately be there... kind of have to as I arranged this silly Merimbula ride in the middle of winter..... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Handing out maps and the like
  9. I am presently listening to Jimmy Buffet's classic 70's album, A1A, which contains my favourite Buffet song "A pirate looks at 40"
    Which brings up a joke.....
    Why are Pirates the best people in the world???
    and the answer is........
  10. they just AAAAAARRRRRRRRRR
  11. Should be there early on, but am going to a leaving do so can't stay too long.

As for Oasis, if only somebody had a CF card...
  12. So was this post just an excuse to start conversation? You people heard of PMs?
    I will be listening to Tool, Shihad a it of Cog and maybe even some Pantera. I like it heavy.
  13. I shall be enjoying Dream Theatre's latest "Octavarium"
  14. I was listening to the bedroon melodies . Oh , a sweet sound it is . Listened to them saturday night and will be tonight as well. :D
  15. Jeez, must you?