Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

This came in the post today

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by jirf88, Mar 26, 2010.

1. So a while ago I gave BMW my address so they could send me some brochures for their cars (which I had no intention of buying). They sent them, and occasionally I get some junk from them. Fair enough. But this showed up today, advertising their new X1.

The following is a pictographic re-enactment of what happened.

"Ooo, some marketing stuff from BMW. I think I'll open it anyway"

Doesn't look to be much here....

And then, suddenly

This made my day. It really did. No idea why. Probably because I'm really just a big five year old. :D

2. Yeah, then what?
  3. Then I ran around the office yelling in glee and showing everyone.
  4. he jizzed ;)

pretty good marketing - very cool. you have the urge to buy an X1 now?
  5. Something like that.

But no, I don't really want a soft roader.

An M5, yeah, but an X1? God no.
  6. Does it come with a Trailer?
  7. What, the M5?

No, that thing is for driving enjoyment. I owned the car that M5 was based on, and that was a damned good car. The M5 could only be better....
  8. I got one of these in the mail, very cool for the first 5 seconds until you figure out how it works with the rubberband in the centre. Sadly, I reckon the box looks better than the car...
  9. SHHHHHH!!!!

You're ruining the awesomeness.
  10. Can you put some dog shit inside that box so it's just like the real thing?
  11. Nothing like mail order box.
  12. :rofl:=D>

Although you'd have to hang it off the bottom, so all the sh!t falls off just like the real thing.