Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Thinking of buying - what do you think

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Sir Skuffy, Jun 8, 2005.

1. Looks pretty damn good for all weather touring not sure I'd get it over a leather suit though.
  2. Look interesting and probably a good option for those not committed to leather protection. I assume the price is $USD so works out about the same as midrange/good leather. A number of track and training days are now insisting on full leathers so this would not cover this requirement. At least with the one piece you would always wear top and bottom protection. I haven't seen anyone with this gear on
  3. You cant buy it here..... It is as good as a full leather race suit... Can get pull hip and back armour also.... You wear NORMAL clothes underneath. So, you rock up to a bar, peel the suit off and presto, you are clothed.....
  4. Oh yeaaah, goood stuff :D
    The Yanks praise it skyhigh.
    Here's another :

Both Armapro and Airpower lines are now EU-standard "Safety- Equipment" certified (way beyond CE-standards).
    Both lines pulled top-ranks in various Euro-camparison tests...by a mile.
    (bike mags/ Auto-Club tests etc).
    Seen the gear in NZ, very, very neat.
  5. It's all good.

But the US stuff is better designed for ride and play. The European stuff does not really suit you wearing regular clothes beneath....... Not as comfortably anyway.

When taxes or 3rd car is sold, I will then buy.