Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Thermals

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by sleepa, Jan 30, 2006.

1. Now the cooler weather has returned, I needed something more than a T Shirt under leather last time out.
    I purchased a set of Andystrapz Themals in the big tent at the Moto Gp last year.
    I gotto say, love these thermals. The fabric, double thickness front, high neck & long tail and they even come in black.
    If you have the chance to get close to these things, you wont be dissapointed.
    Their sizing seem to be bigger than normal. Think l payed about the $ 135 mark for Top & Bottom, and l know what your thinking.
    My bike habit is keeping me at work.

2. COOLER WEATHER, NOW, IN ADELAIDE??

man do you live in a cool-room????

3. For thermals, you can do a lot worse than the place at Bass - before the turnoff to phillip island. They do excellent thermals, and everything is made on site. Gotta support local industries.

4. l'm south of Adelaide on the coast and enjoying the temp being below 20 deg. Perfect riding weather.