Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

There's gonna be trouble...

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by rourkster, Jun 28, 2006.

1. A fly sitting on a lily pad on a lake during a hot summer's day thinks to himself "If I move down three inches I'll get the cooling mist from the water and won't be as hot.
    A fish swimming nearby thinks "If that fly moves down three inches I'll be able to grab him for lunch".
    A bear sitting on the shore thinks "if that fly moves down three inches, then that fish will jump for him & I'll be able to reach the fish and have him for lunch."
    A hunter hiding nearby thinks "If that fly moves down three inches, that fish will jump up to get him, then that bear will jump up to get the fish and I'll be able to shoot him."
    A mouse sitting near the hunter thinks "If that fly moves down three inches that fish will jump up to get him, that bear will go for the fish, this hunter will try to shoot him and drop the cheese sandwich he's eating, and I'll have it for lunch."
    A cat hiding near the mouse thinks "If that fly moves down three inches then that fish will jump up for him, the bear will go for the fish, the hunter will shoot the bear and drop his cheese sandwich, the mouse will go for the sandwich and I'll be able to pounce on the mouse and have him for lunch."
    So the fly goes down three inches, the fish jumps & grabs him, the bear grabs the fish, the hunter drops his cheese sandwich and shoots the bear, the mouse jumps on the cheese sandwich and the cat pounces for the mouse. Unfortunately the mouse was too quick and the cat missed him, fell in the lake and drowned.

Moral to the story??

Whenever a fly goes down three inches there's going to be a pussy in trouble.....