Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

There will always be trouble makers and losers.

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Nice_guy, Aug 27, 2005.

1. Hi all you Netriders :D , I'm a member over at KSRC.
    It saddens generally, and pisses me off even more that one of our members would come onto another forum (like yours) and needlessly shit stir in the manner that FMR6 did.
    I would like to apologise for his antics and assure you all that his views are not reflective of our forum.
    It is the general opinion on our forum that we are all motorcyclist first, and forum members second. At the end of the day we have the same interest at heart and the forums should be supportive of one another.
    For the record, FMR6 (aka FLASHMAN) has copped an absolute blasting on our forum and is now sulking. So sad hey? :LOL:
    Interestingly, some of the views you guys have expressed about his bike's safety and riding ability seem to be echoed by many members of his own (our) forum.
    Please accept my apologies for this general dim wit's behaviour.
    Hope your all enjoying the turn in the weather down south.

2. There's no need to apologise on behalf of your forum or even feel bad about what your members do on other forums. What flashman does on his own accord as an adult is entirely his own decision. I doubt that anyone here holds any grudges too long with him and definately not at all with KSRC. As you said, we're all motorcyclists and that bonds us as a group regardless of the forums we use. A group cannot be singled out as a result of the antics of one of it's members. Thus, you have nothing to worry about. There should be no bad blood between the forums resulting from this incident. :D :D :D
  3. It takes all kinds, mate, just hope no-one from here is over there doing the same! Deyago gave your boy a good working over, so I don't think he'll be back.
    When you say "down south" where is your forum based? (I'm in NSW).
  4. "We all bring pleasure into peoples' lives..some bring it when they arrive, and others bring it when they leave."