Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

There can be only one :-)

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by VTRBob, Oct 24, 2006.

1. Monash Freeway this morning on the way to work, saw a Nice red VFR 800 with "DOONKS" numberplate with a NR surround !

Hmm I honked mah horn and even waved, Slowed down even for this Doonks to catch up. But NO he must of thought that I slowed down and moved over to let him through :shock: :LOL:

We both got cought behind some slower 'filterers' :? then seeing a gap elsewhere I flicked over to the left and said "bye bye" .
    Mr Doonks did you reconise me from behind better :p You made a valient effort to try and catch me , but alas the VFR just couldn't match the VTR hey :twisted:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  2. He probably figured that one is known by the company one keeps...

:p :LOL:
  3. ahhhh Bobby, alas I didn't recognise you on the spot, but I did see you wave, and I waved back. I couldn't think of who I knew that rode a Red Storm further out the Monash than I. Had you been on the FJR it might have been a different story.

Couldn't keep up ? BWAHAHAHAHAHA - ummm taking the left breakdown lane doesn't qualify as splitting, anyone can do 120 in the breakdown lane. ;)

The VFR felt sorry for that abused, 2 pot lacking VTR you were on, so I decided not to ruin your day by embarrasing you :p

Had some morning commute fun though ! How was that guy on the ZZR600's form :shock: :shock: :shock:

4. There can be only one Doonks......... thank God for that. :grin: :bolt: