Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

There are some utter nobs on the road - ramming road incident

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by robsalvv, Jan 21, 2011.

1. http://www.vicpolicenews.com.au/more-news/5993-witness-appeal-over-road-incident.html

Witness appeal over road incident
    Friday, 21 January 2011 00:13

Police are appealing for witnesses to an incident in Yan Yean Road, Doreen about 10.30am on Monday, 17 January.
    In the incident, it is alleged a vehicle rammed another vehicle on a number of occasions in Yan Yean Road.
    The vehicle that was struck contained a woman, 28, and her three children aged 10 weeks, one year and six years.
    Following the alleged incident the woman drove to Arthurs Creek Road where she came across a police road block and the other driver was arrested.
    A 25-year-old man now faces charges over the incident.
    Police are appealing for anyone who saw a silver Holden Commodore or a Green Holden Vectra driving in this area at the time is asked to contact Mill Park Police or Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or the website at www.crimestoppers.com.au

Senior Constable Wayne Wilson
    Media Officer

= = = = = = = = = = = =
    We are sharing the road with the likes of this moron. :roll:
  2. F*ck me....
  3. Later reports state the perp was known to the victim.
  4. So what else was going on that caused the road block to be set up? Methinks we are not being told everything.
  5. I expect she was on the phone to the cops... assumption only.
  6. There appears to be a statistical correlation between 'nobness' and 'holden commodore' :D
  7. Speed is the problem. If he had just wiped of 5kmh he wouldnt have been able to catch the car he was trying to ram.
  8. Since people missed this earlier I'll post the relevant bit in the article
    We can assume the police set up the roadblock because they were aware of the situation.
    IT wasn't a random thing it was probably a domestic incident and much more info we are not privy to is not being told to us.
  9. bloody hell... but yeah, not being told the whole story
  10. dam you smee, my eyes are bleeding!
  11. No, f*k him, with a red hot poker.