Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

then can still pin ya!

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' started by markwearspants, Dec 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. if you have a little 250 in the right hand lane of an 80 zone if the camera car is on the left hand side nature strip =[

MOD: https://netrider.net.au/forums/showthread.php?t=78746
  2. Yeah, but only on a thursday, & only if you put your RIGHT glove on first. Oh, & only if you are speeding.
  3. But if you are going the opposite way, wave hello with your middle finger 20 over! lmao
  4. Yep good plan.
    Give more ammunition to the wowsers wanting us to have front number plates.
    Make every ones life harder for a cheap thrill.
    F#$king great plan
  5. i remember the car it was on my way to a beach house about 200km away. my a$$ was sore, it was hot. was a little hatch corolla with some advertisement on the side, and a board up in the back window so you couldnt see the dude in the passanger seat.

stupid me just held the throttle t here staring at him instead of slowing down. got done for 7km/h over but i reckon i could have saved it! :p
  6. Yeah, those leather chaps aren't just for gay clubs anymore.
  7. If that's true, contest it - they're not allowed to hide the fact it is a speed camera. Having a board up and advertising on the car :)-s) probably counts against them.

(I still don't reckon you'd win, though)
  8. What if the board said "Speed Camera Ahead!"?
  9. Jesus falcon, you should know me by now on here. I post some retarded shit, take it with a barrow of salt, a valium and lay down!

I don't do that shit cos we get it hard enough!
  10. Ummmm wrong.
    They are under no obligation in Vic to advertise the cams.
    It's different in other states.
  11. point is im down $146 bucks.

turned out to be a really expensive weekend haha.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.