Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Their way or yours? (dirtbikes)

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by KXF#815, Nov 24, 2005.

1. I ride a KX250-F and love it. I have noticed a great improvement in my lap time since i have had my new bike. Does any1 have tips on weather i need to listen to people's advice or should i just do it my way because every1 has a diffrent way of doing it. i have been told diffrent things from diffrent poeple. what are your thoughts?

2. I reckon it's a good idea to listen to as much advice as you can...

Don't believe every idea you hear though, try them out and see if they work for you.

Half will be shite, the other half might be great.

3. Advice is good, you just need to know what is good advice and what is bad. If you are like me there is some great DVD's out there that show you the right way to do things, then you just add your style.

4. Hi KXF#815 , welcome . Advice is always good , trying to serperate the good advice from the bad is a skill in itself .

5. If their advice starts with the words 'trust me'... just tune out from there.
    :twisted: :wink: :D :D