Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The world needs more of this ...

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by VCM, Jun 17, 2009.

1. #1 VCM, Jun 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Hope this hasn't been posted here b4.
    This was a breath of fresh air to me, with all the hassles and unrest of day to day life, it put a smile on my face. Hope it's catching.
    Have a nice day fellow NRs!

This video was made in the Antwerp , Belgium Central (Train) Station on the 23rd of March 2009.
    . . . with no warning to the passengers passing through the station,
    at 08:00 am a recording of Julie Andrews singing the "Sound of Music" 'Do, Re, Mi' begins to play on the public address system."
    As the bemused passengers watch in amazement, some 200 dancers begin to appear from the crowd and station entrances.
    They created this amazing stunt with just two rehearsals!

2. You can't pull a stunt like that in a train station!

3. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Go have a dose of happy Bonk :wink:
  4. Thats awesome, the world hasnt seen something that awesome since pirates vs ninjas

Of course the camera cuts off before the riot police move in and deploy tear gas and tasers :LOL:
  5. I like the MC HAMMER dancer store invasion vid. Similairly awesome. :p
  6. There should be a law against people being happy in public... :grin: :grin: :grin:
  7. LOL @ 2up I hope not because staying home 24/7 would really be shite to be honest :LOL:
  8. Farkign art students wasting tax payers money.

As for Julie Andrews, the Nazis should have shot her when they had the chance.
  9. I think we would all like a dose of happy bonk.

Great vid though
  10. Thats great.

better than some nut pulling a gun

and you know the rest.......

11. #11 goz, Jun 17, 2009
  12. ha ha......... very good.

I'm it brightened everyone there's day even if they hate julie andrews.
  13. fcuking awesome :grin:
  14. #15 Bonk, Jun 20, 2009
  15. I wish I was there at the Antwerp, Belgium Central (Train) Station for that improv. That would have been so much fun to do :grin: