Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The Words Women Use

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by grange, Dec 3, 2009.

1. I guess this helps explain a few things....

Attached Files:

2. Lol considering the morning I had, I should take advice from all of it! lmao
  3. ...so now all you guys know.... there shouldn't be any problems!!.. hay??

4. I read this as documentation of the problem, not how to avoid creating a problem.
  5. Yeah, it's all "horse has bolted" stuff, isn't it...
  6. It shows that women need to learn how to communicate properly rather than men have problems with interpretation and understanding.
  7. Whatever.... loud sigh!!...fine, don't wory about it, I got it.....that's ok, go ahead, 5 minutes? .... thanks!
  8. your welcome
  9. :rofl:

10. Exactly. How 'bout you say what you mean for a change.
  11. .....just the mere fact that you men things come from another planet doesn't exactly help things along much either!!..... :-k
  12. We do say what we mean and we know the meaning of what we are saying. The important thing is for you to comprehend what we mean when we say what we say and what we are actually saying when we say it.

It's quite simple, really :angel:
  13. 'The words men use' replys: 2
    'the words women use' replys: 10
  14. *loud sigh*.... well this IS a bike forum.... more men than women!!.... :cheeky:

..well I understood every word!!... =D>
  15. So, what you're saying is that you say things that have a different meaning to you than the literal meaning of the words used?
  16. Hmmm, I think you might just be the real Bernard Black.
  17. I very well could be... I have been known to write "on phone" on a post it and stick it on my forehead.
  18. Did women have a separate dictionary that only they know about and is the complete opposite to all the standard ones?