Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The Weather deserve its own thread......

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Untame_me, Feb 16, 2005.

1. Uhhmm…yeah, however, in Victoria – I don’t reckon a person can get it right, the chances are you’ll be too hot or too cold……the worst for Darwinian to switch, as our weather detection DNA is under developed…..plus (1) my bike (he’s Joe btw) refuses to carry even a thin liner under the seat…he only carries his “tools”….hahah :LOL: (2) carrying extra stuff in backpack makes me look fat on the bike……..so I’m always too hot or too cold…..

But guess I have it all covered….as I have a summer jacket and a winter pants…hehe

Oh, if the next person comment: “You look hot in that”…..seeing when I wield my bike gears, I’ll punch their heads in…….unless they mean “hot” hot. :wink:

BTW, can there be a tsunami warning on the weather channel?…
    :shock:

2. :LOL: Your holidays have hardly started and you're already bored. :LOL: :LOL: