Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The Way To Happiness

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by TRA, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Got this weird book in the mailbox today. Immediately knew it stank of some religious crap. Being the person I am, and not being able to walk away from a debate I started flicking through it. Surprised to find no reference to god, but some uncanny resemblance to the 10 commandments. I decide it must be scientology. Only a web link is provided. Go to that, still nothing. Google and find its our good friend the nutcase Mr Hubbard.

This is some serious marketing I assure you. I can see how the weak minded can get sucked in. Very dangerous stuff. If you want to market your business well, take a good look at scientology.

Anyway, I am yet to read it fully, but I will. I don’t know a whole lot about scientology, but I will do soon.
  2. I can tell TRA, you gots LOADS of bad Thetans you need to deal with.
    Maybe you should pop along and get them to hook you up to the galvanometer, if it's "proof" you're after?
    Oh yeah, and bring your cheque book - flushing thetans ain't cheap, y'know?!
  3. Yup, I have to 'Fullfill my Obligations'!!