Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The viffer lives another day

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by FormerUser2, Mar 9, 2005.

1. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

2. Long live the blue viffer!

This time you'll have to keep the paint fresh a little longer ;)
  3. Can you get them to paint it a proper colour this time? Say, oh I don't know...RED?

Or you could have them do it just in undercoat, saves work for the next time... :D
  4. Marty, always a problem if the bikes had a lot of damage.
    Is it better to get it repaired and be stuck with the inconvenience of having no bike and then later hope it is as good as it used to be or hope that the insurance company write it of so you can get a new one. Then of course the inconvenience of having to settle on the value and then shop around for a new bike. PITA
  5. Damn the insurance company's black hearts! :evil:
  6. Yah for the Viffer. They will build it better, faster, stronger!! :LOL: They race is on - will they have yours back on the road before I'm back on the road? :)
  7. does this mean happy marty will be posting on the forum or will grumpy marty still be with us :D ?
  8. Hmm... I THINK congratulations are in order Martyh but it's kind of hard to tell...
  9. Congrats Marty but I think I might still stay out of your grabbing distance still. Nothing personal just don't want to take the chance.....you understand. :p