Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The Victorian border !

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by Mickyb V9, Mar 2, 2007.

1. <flame suit on> :grin:

How to arrive at the Victorian border on the way to Phillip Island !! :rofl:

[​IMG]

2. ...moments later Micky wqas shot by immigrartion.

I can't ype for shit when I'm pissed. PARTY AT ROSIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!`111111111oneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneone

3. WHAT A MOB OF PANSIES; I thought you were RIDING to Victoria, Micky???? Any old mug can do it in a CAR.......

4. Tell me about it. Salamander Jesus is rolling over in his grave with every KM they didn't ride down.

5. Funny thing is, now I cant speak for all Victorians, but I dont mind being called a Mexican. Better that than to be, whats North of the border??..................... AN AMERICAN! :LOL:

6. Thank you, having the rego number makes it far easier for the police :p :grin:

7. What is that..mum's station wagon? :LOL:

Regards, Andrew.

8. ummmm, number plate MBE = M(icky)BEEEEE !

The poofter Ducati rider reckons he is a metrosexual modern male into outdoor activities, hence his Forester ! :p

9. Does he wear Colorado boots as well? :LOL:
    A big canoe, a really big canoe...........

Regards, Andrew.

10. Christ, I can't believe the national Ducati rally is in Canberra...

We don't have enough gelato and pseudo-Italian cafes to hold them all, especially Micky's bloody Duc mates.

Cam, Ktulu, Donkeh and everyone else we're gonna need some backup so Canberra can HTFU during this time.

11. Poof poof poof pooof poof pooof poooooooooooooooooooooooooffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

12. so not only did ya's not ride down you didnt even tow the bikes

were the two of you taking it in turns to use rosies comp :LOL:

13. bienvenidos al gran estado y dont tocan al caballo o visitaré a su mamá :evil:

14. These guys are hilarious, in fact due solely to these guys i no longer thing of NSW people as obnixious pratts :p
    Great to spend time with you guys, although i think scrambles habit of gravitating towards any bloke with his ass in the air is a bit of a worry :shock:

Any time you guys are down you have a place to stay with me:)

15. Hope you didnt pay any VIC tax via photo while you were here! :)

16. Oh great always wondered what you truely thought. Now i know :p

17. So you had them down there, and let them go??? Now they'll be back up here again :roll: .Whatever happened to Victoria's reputation as a penal state???

18. Your not from NSW, you just happen to live on that side of the river :grin:

19. Yeah, technically it's only Sydney people who are the obnoxious pratts :LOL: :LOL: :oops: