Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The V2 sponge..... a Review

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by oz_johnno, Sep 26, 2008.

1. The V2 sponge is a visor cleaning sponge that cleans your visor using only water

My V2 sponge appeared in the mail one day, sent by my father (a born again biker who started riding at 50-12 years old).

The package contained a funny V shaped sponge in a press sealed orange bag and a couple of microfibre clothes all contrained in another press lock plastic bag.

The idea is that you wet the sponge, put it in the orange plastic bag, Then when ever you stop during the day, you can pull out the sponge, wipe the bug guts off your visor, hit it with the drying cloth and presto, clear vision again.

It works really well,

the micro fibre design of the sponge makes it easy to get all the crap off your visor, even the dried on stuff.

The site does warn about using the v sponge on the inside of some visors as the plastic may not be as hard as the outside, leading to scratching, but for the outside of the visor, its first rate.

I certainly wont be using mr sheen, windex or anything else again

check it out.