Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The upgrade has arrived........ and I'm well pleased.

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by jlgumby, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Well, the GT250R is about to go to a new owner after serving me well.

And the new Suzuki is in the garage ready to scream. Searched high and low for this particular colour and so glad I went to all the effort, it's stunning in real life. Find myself spending more time in the garage than George Michael at public conveniences.

And yes I love the front light and the exhaust, seem to be the only one but really do. So all happy and giggly like a young girl now.

2. Congrats on your lovely ride :)

looks stunning
  3. oh very very nice :cool:

4. mate it looks nice.

and as long as you like it, that's all that matters.

5. Nice choice! I've been looking for a 750 too, there's not many around at the moment.
  6. Hot bike.

Hot colour scheme.

Enjoy... ya bastard.
  7. Congratulations, that's a beautiful looking bike there.
  8. Thts a very nice bike. congrats.
    The front light reminds me of a hawk. I dunno why, but it just does.
    Enjoy hey, ride safe.
  9. So sexy, I get mine in 33 days. :grin: Took me a bit of searching to find the black/orange too. Have a blast :biker:

Can I just mention that this is a K8 GSXR750 - you didn't actually mention what it was in your post (in case anyone was wondering).
  10. Omg thats a hot bike. Very expressive.

Man I love the colour scheme. Looks like it needs to be ridden hard.

Just don't fall off. :p
  11. Thanks for the words guys, oh and Yeah, it's a K8 GSXR750..... :LOL: , I failed to mention that.

Very pleased, have always loved the 750s. Now to work out what I need to do to get it on the track.

12. Very Nice. :)

Not too much else to say really, is there.....

Lucky bugger!
  13. Yes, that is wicked. Congrats mate.

I too love the new front ends on these bikes. And the back looks better too. I didn't like the exhaust at first, but after seeing my mates K8 600, it looks quite good and sounds nice in person, it Purrr's :grin:

All the best.
  14. That colour scheme is well worth the fight, I would have it in a heartbeat! Well done mate, I'm a little bit jealous.
  15. Oh but lose the dicky pushbike reflector on the front fork :p
  16. It doesnt need to be registered to be on the track. You can also ride it on the track even if you have restricted license (please correct me if i am wrong)

but its prob a bad idea to track it atm :LOL:
  17. Mate that looks very hot! Be sure to let us know how it feels, especially in comparison to the Hyo!
    i want this (1000cc tho) soooo bad...cant wait for stupid restrictions to end
  19. 1. have a helmet, shoes,gloves & leathers
    2. Pay track fee
    3. sign disclaimer

20. Buy a trackbike, please :).