Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The things you see at MotoGP

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by Dazzler, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Apparently these guys were backwards and forwards between Cowes and the circuit all day Sunday. Caused a few laughs and double takes in the carpark on the way out.

I initially thought Brownny had returned, until I saw the mankini.

Attached Files:

2. Someone better have given him a talking to about ATGATT. I can just imagine how many kittens died.

Wonder if he left any skidmarks?
  3. Yeah I saw them on the way out. Funny thing is, they're not breaking the law!
  4. Lmfao, I saw a dude by himself in bright orange lycra and thought that was funny, this takes the cake.

5. Yes they are. The law of common decency.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Is he on a Hyabusa? He's pretty ballsy. Are the roads straight? ;)
  7. hehe.

It was bloody cold too.
  8. there was a bloke on turn 1 fishing in the crowd... bait = a bright pink dildo...
  9. ohhhhhhhhhh thats just wrong
  10. I saw him on Saturday, behind the fence that separates the campground from the track - he was with several other blokes, all wearing loud Hawaiian print shirts. He was bobbing the thing up and down and calling out "sex?" in a rather plaintive tone. I don't think he was having a great deal of success. :grin:
  11. I camped trackside, I saw heaps of weird shit!
  12. i saw the guy in orange lycra? and guy in a chicken suit.. as well as the pink dildo fishing (on saturday)

such an awesome atmosphere... yet i feel there was so much i missed out on at the same time!
  13. I didn't see them, but I do have photos of Lorenzo's finger...
  14. Were they on a couch in a ute? At least one with a big beard?

Might be a workmate of mine.... although I don't know if they'd do the shirts. lol
  15. There were two mankini wearers at a cycling race the day before. at Arthurs Seat...
    Could they be the same people......](*,)

Seems to be contagious...:sick:
    And which shop would actually sell the silly things...:-s
    You see them at the two minute mark...

16. jealous :p i got photos of the last 4 crashes... gotta sort my way through them all!
  17. If I was that desperate to draw attention to myself I'd choose something less visually repellent than a High-abuser to sit on.
  18. No couch in a ute that I saw at the time, and I remember one guy having a beard, but not what I would call a big beard.
  19. When I sort through all of mine I will post some of them up.
  20. I'm pretty sure I've seen the odd Patagonian Toothfish or two around there over the years.