Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The Stoner effect: P.I. MotoGP Sell-Out

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' at netrider.net.au started by Mouth, Aug 17, 2007.

1. Extra grandstands and extended VIP areas will be built at the P.I. track due to a huge increase in demand for this years MotoGP. Grandstand tickets sales has already surpassed last years, and the race is still 2 months away. ....

https://netrider.net.au/?page=news&action=fullnews&id=892

2. Good stuff, this can only be a good sign for motorcycling in australia, both on the track and on the road :grin:

3. He was front page on the 'The Age' online edition this morning. Not bad for a 21yo NON footballer.

4. It's gunna be chockas on the mound at southern loop this time :(

5. Gonna have to scramble quicker/earlier to and from Siberia this time. Exit's going to be madness!

6. Very happy to have stand tickets all ready sorted.

7. yeah 3 day general admission was up by $5....
    i bought straight away last week after the price hike :evil:

8. damn.. thats nuts!! is there a limit to general admission tickets or are they for sale till they run out of paper? might have to get my tickets alot earlier this year to make sure i get some.

9. There will be a limit, has to be for safety and insurance purposes. As to what it is, you guess is as good as mine :)