Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The Simpson's quotes

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by RRdevil, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Trying to inject some more humour and fun into this forum. It's gotten a little dull of late so I propose a thread for any quote from The Simpson's. Just had the idea watching it tonight I'll go first

'No one who speaks German could be a bad man'

• Like Like x 1
  2. 'Mmm donuts...'
  3. D'oh!

4. I like the science based ones :) This is one of my favourites

“In this house we obey the laws of thermodynamics” - Homer Simpson explains to Lisa why her perpetual motion machine is not acceptable.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. 'you don't win friends with salad'
    • Like Like x 1
  6. 'Pinchy would've wanted it this way. My dear sweet Pinchy. No more pain where you are now, boy...Oh, god, that's tasty. I wish Pinchy was here to enjoy this...Oh, Pinchy...'
    • Like Like x 1
  7. “Sure, the Germans have made a few mistakes, but that’s why pencils have erasers!”
  8. “Lisa, if I’ve learned anything, it’s that life is just one crushing defeat after another until you just wish Flanders was dead.”
    • Funny Funny x 2
  9. "My grease! My RETIREMENT grease!!"
  10. You know, boys, a nuclear reactor is a lot like a woman. You just have to read the manual and press the right buttons.
  11. I'm in no condition to drive...wait! I shouldn't listen to myself, I'm drunk!
  12. i didnt do it
  13. "It's not leaking.... it's overflowing"
  14. That's a paddling
  15. Operator! Give me the number for 911!
  16. Marge, don't discourage the boy! Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals! Except the weasel.
  17. Ha-ha! *while pointing*
  18. My 2 favourites

"You'll have to speak up I'm wearing a towel"
    "Can't talk, eating".
  19. ''lies make baby jesus cry''...
    from one of my favourite episodes of anything ever.
  20. "There's no trick to it, it's just a simple trick."
    Troy McCluen