Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

the sickest streetfighter bike, or the squidliest? coarse language on video.

Discussion in 'Multimedia' at netrider.net.au started by JimmyD, Sep 29, 2010.

1. #1 JimmyD, Sep 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    so was browsing youtube today and came across this video and couldnt believe my eyes. what a piece of junk bike, and the rider is the most gangsta white guy limp bizkit wannabe in the world.

haha good for a laugh or 1,000.

[media=youtube]YmqVQDJqpKY[/media]

the best part is where he says about it not having a stretched swingarm and how the single sided swingarm is 'legit'

2. C'mon, it took a lot of time, money & effort to make an R1 look that bad.

3. i dunno who i feel more sorry for, the mother of the builder or the mother of the owner.....

4. Hahaha. I don't know why but I can't stop laughing at the opening shot in the vid. Something about the bike from the side makes it so funny.

5. the rear ride height/swingarm angle/seat angle is up the creek.

6. I just don't know what to say. That is just so messed up.

7. FLORIDA: where stupidity congregates.

there's something definitely in the drinking water down there.

8. The guy thinks he is black.. Wigger at it's finest

9. would love too of seen pics of the custom tank as it was built, surprised they did add some sort of forced induction to the front half of the tank, looks like a very tidy build, but agree with others it's got a face only it's creator could love....

10. Gangster - carbon fibre

lol

It has to be a P!ss take.

11. It needs an arse end. And definitely HIDs

Then it'd be a'ight dawg.

12. It's a mish-mash of styling queues, not all that aesthetically pleasing in a holistic way, but there's some good workmanship there. And it has a real hoon presence that I dig ^_^

13. UGH WHY ARE THE DAMNED AIR FILTERS COMING THROUGH THE FUEL TANK! It's been a few days since I first saw this and this is still bothering me.

14. Better still why isnt the exhaust pointing directly at your face? All that carbon monoxide is totally dope yo.

Still I have to applaud a custom bike that doesnt have an uncovered main drive belt that is 5cm from your leg.

15. Love it or Hate it.....

I focken hate it

16. definitely. A lot of talent and effort went into it unfortunately.

17. vid removed

18. damn :( fun whilst it lasted i spose.