Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The Shining, a romantic Comedy

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by reeza, Feb 24, 2006.

1. (I did a search before posting. I couldn't find anything, sorry if it's a repeat.)

It’s simply BRILLIANT.

A post-production house organized a competition where assistant editors ‘re-cut’ trailers for famous movies to try and make them seem like different movies . . . . this is the one that won:

The Shining, Redux

9mb Download Quicktime File
  2. :LOL: :LOL:

That was really well done, might have to show that to my sister and try to fool her into thinking the shining is another one of her non-scarey movies :twisted: :twisted:
  3. I've never seen the shining. Is it a scary movie?
  4. Not really a horror jump out of you seat scarey but more of a psychological/fcuk with you mind kinda scarey.
  5. yea ive seen that, loved it, i also think my mate has lotsa others made by the same people just like that based on other movies
  6. Hey Phanoongy, if your talking to your mate and if he has the links, I would love to see the others.
  7. Dude, that's almost as twisted as the real thing. Very cool.

Just a quick point for those who've not seen the Shining. You have to watch both versions in order to get all the jokes from the Simpsons take on it. :)
  8. Stanley Kubrick's version is the best

"All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy"

I love it :grin: