Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The Scrambles hand signals is use in europe ! LOL

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Mickyb V9, Jan 15, 2007.

1. #1 Mickyb V9, Jan 15, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015

Go to the 2min 24s mark ! :rofl:

If you go riding with Scrambles, expect that hand signal often, followed by the same actions as what the two KTM riders do in that clip !

hahahah !
  2. In that situation, it's a pretty darn safe assumption we've already noticed what he's about to point at :grin:

But it wasn't entirely accurate... the 'Scrambles' rider should have cut the other guy [you] off, so you couldn't talk to her, just like the other day... :LOL:
  3. Which time??

Micky, you'll have to bash scrambles soon, to kill off the cock-blocking action.

Or at least get his room'y number off him :cool:
  4. Already done ! :p

now she can't stop calling me !
  5. Cam, we're buying Superdukes.
  6. :LOL: Poor Micky - born into a dog eat dog world where it's every man/Scrambles for himself. You know what they say - if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.. or do what donkey said and just plain bash 'em. ;) :twisted:

:rofl: 'can't' or wont? I've images of her fingers continuously punching your number into her phone.
  7. MODS please lock this thread !

I'm going to get grilled here ! :?
    . . . its going down that way . . thanks to

. . ROSIE !!!! hahahaha !!

8. Micky, you've just got to be more forward with hot girls on the road.
    Carpe Diem, dude!

Even though you're on the bike - you've just got to lean in and give them a kiss

9. Now thats just unfair. I'll have you know it is all just being in the right place at the right time...nothing more...

10. ...and speaking of, did anyone track down the GPX mystery girl from Victoria Rd? She could RIDE!

What is that I see? 250...tight leathers...pony tail..chest bulge...SCRAMBLE THE FIGHTERS!!! Monster and Scrambles on an intercept vector....
  11. Wow, she must have ridden past you pretty fast to make her ZZR look like a GPX... :LOL:
  12. Oh yeah...it was a chick on a GPX LAST sunday...easy mistake
    *Adjusts thermo-optic scope*
  13. Chics on GPXs = trouble ! :eek:

. . . . thats speaking from experience ! :rofl:
  15. Maybe the 2.30 mark the guy says "Ya Babee"
  16. Wow that could be half the people at Linux Conference...provided they were dressed in leathers.