Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The Rocks . . . . Orient Hotel Tonight 8.30 fri 14 dec

Discussion in 'NSW' at netrider.net.au started by Mickyb V9, Dec 14, 2007.

1. A leave your bike at home or drink in moderation social night has been organised tonight down at The Rocks . . . . Orient Hotel at 2030hrs apparently according to my SMSs !

I'll be meeting up (or might not :p) with the NR folks after my work xmas party on the harbour.

But out of interest, who else is going ???

Seems to me its the eastern suburbs crowd, karl, a few northies and matchsticks posse from out west . . . . and Nasho-man. :LOL:

. . . . . so its :beer: and :beer: tonight boys and girls ???

2. :LOL: Hmm...so you and me both, would be coming from work parties. Baaaaad idea :LOL:

3. ahhhh, so you are coming !

If Matchstick has not passed out by 1am, i'll see you guys there !
    Apparently karl is up for a big one.

All missing are the Canberra floozies ! :p

:grin:

4. Partays with Canberra folk are always fun !
    :grin:

Especially watching James slowly decend into a drunken mess !
    . . and the singstar ! :p :p :p

What ???
    Your going to dob on nan again ???
    lol

5. Re: [SYD] . . . show of hands !! who else is going tonight ?

You wont be there. You will be driving around drunk in a golf cart with some blond bit from your work.

6. Really, really doubt I'll get there...somebody bought the drinks out early :eek: :shock:

7. I will be there but hoping it does nt get too big, should be a nice day for a ride tomorrow and dont want to write it off.
    K

8. Sadly I don't get back from coffs until tomorrow :( Else I would be there packing mulitple hipflasks :cry:

9. Have fun guys!!

And yes Micky I am gonna dob on you to GRANDMA Leen :p she's at the pub waiting for me :p :p

10. A bit of notice would've helped on this one.... now I've gone and made other plans....dammit!! Anyway The Rocks, Orient and drunken tourists are often a recipe for disaster?? :LOL: Thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it...plus once I start I don't stop :grin:

11. Not a big fan of the Orient , I get thrown out of there all the time ,last saterday was the latest, after my xmas party.

:LOL:

Theres alot of good pubs in The rocks ,you just got to know where to go.
    :wink:

12. Well, that was good fun, cheers guys....turned into a bit of an adventure getting back from the city, but my BAC should be back below triple digits any time now :rofl:

13. Tell me about it Jacob, I was looking at a 1hr wait for a bus so caught a cab, which in itself was quite lucky. My head hurtz, but it was fun.
    K