Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The road to Wee Jasper

Discussion in 'Video Logging' started by openroad7, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Riding the road to Wee Jasper on board my 2006 Triumph Speed Triple 1050

Best in HD

• Like Like x 3
  2. HaHa looks very different from the country around Jasper I have been riding lately. Thought what are you smoking but then Mr. google tells me there is a Wee Jasper back home in OZ. nice video openroad7openroad7
  3. Great video, KevinKevin. It's been a few years since I've been to Wee Jasper - is that the road from Yass? The growl of the triple is awesome too.
  4. The dirt between Wee Jasper and Tumut is a lot of fun as well.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I agree. I've done a lot of dirt bike riding up in the mountains around there. Doctors flat road etc. Some awesome scenery and beautiful rivers up there. And some gnarly hill climbs too.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Yep, this is part of the nice tarmac section from Yass. Rode her on to Omeo from Tintaldra the following day.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I'm still on a provisional rider licence so it's often tedious for me to get anywhere like this on main roads and highways - I've mentally shortlisted this road for when I have an full rider licence, thanks for posting this clip.
  8. have you got your speedo set in mph instead of kph?
  9. Nice road. Is that a half molten white drink bottle up the front there?
  10. I haven't done the dirt section to Tumut in a few years. Do you guys that havce done it more recently know what sort of condition it is in now days?

Great countryside.
  11. I haven't done it since 2013, but it was super easy.
    • Like Like x 1