Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The rider sees all

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by outtalive, May 23, 2005.

1. Had funny experience today, was waiting at the traffic lights and noticed that tell-tale sickly sweet cannaboid smell. I looked around and sitting in the camry idling next to me was a fairly straight-laced looking bloke in his 50s toking on joint with smoke billowing out his partially open window.

Even funnier was that this wasn't the first time I've seen someone smoking weed in their car whilst I've been riding, seen at least two others in this past few weeks doing the same thing.

Just wanting to know if any of you guys have similar funny stories of what the biker saw from their convenient vantage point? Stuff that people don't expect other motorists notice :LOL:

2. haha, about 10 years ago I saw a woman giving her boyfriend/husband a blow job in traffic at about 1am in the morning.

Lucky bastard!!!

3. I've seen a handjob (P plater guy in falcadore with skanky dirty little fiend (i mean girl)) and TOOOOO many people picking their noses.

4. yeah .... seen one of them too but the guy was in the car by himself...
    sad

5. Must have been the same bloke that I saw copping a blowie on Burwood hwy at 1am...............

No, you are in Sydney........

6. probably not all that uncommon around several St kilda streets.

7. You could have always offered to take over if she was getting tired.

8. lol I have seen some...
    A guy almost run me off the road... a pasanger was holding a bong and lighting it as he drove...
    First thing I saw when I rode into brisbane was a slow moving car swerving all over the road... as I went past I saw a woman giving the driver a blow job...
    Best one... two wemen reading p0rn while driving and playing with dildos...

9. So that was you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    er
    :oops: :oops: 8-[ 8-[

10. Where you the givor or receiver ? :LOL: :p :LOL: :p :LOL: