Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The real reason Hornet hates Macs

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by smee, May 20, 2009.

1. Shamelessly stolen from another site.

"We all know that nonconformism is just another word for satanism. So is it really such a surprise that the Unholy One is using Macintosh to carry out his nefarious will? The real operating system hiding under the newest version of the Macintosh operating system (MacOS X) is called... Darwin! That's right, new Macs are based on Darwinism! While they currently don't advertise this fact to consumers, it is well known among the computer elite, who are mostly Atheists and Pagans. Furthermore, the Darwin OS is released under an "Open Source" license, which is just another name for Communism. They try to hide all of this under a facade of shiny, "lickable" buttons, but the truth has finally come out: Apple Computers promote Godless Darwinism and Communism.

But is this really such a shock? Lets look for a moment at Apple Computers. Founded by long haired hippies, this company has consistently supported 60's counter-cultural "values". But there are even darker undertones to this company than most are aware of. Consider the name of the company and its logo: an apple with a bite taken out of it. This is clearly a reference to the Fall, when Adam and Eve were tempted with an apple by the serpent. It is now Apple Computers offering us temptation, thereby aligning themselves with the forces of darkness.
    This company is well known for its cult-like following. It isn't much of a stretch to say that it is a cult. Consider co-founder and leader Steve Jobs' constant exhortation through advertising (i.e. mind control) that its followers should "think different". We have to ask ourselves: "think different than whom or what?" The disturbing answer is that they want us to think different than our Christian upbringing, to reject all the values that we have been taught and to heed not the message of our Lord Jesus Christ!

Given the now obvious anti-Christian and cultish nature of Apple Computers, is it any wonder that they have decided to base their newest operating system on Darwinism? This just reaffirms the position that Darwinism is an inherently anti-Christian philosophy spread through propaganda and subliminal trickery, not a science as its brainwashed followers would have us believe.

A Satanic, unevolvable chimera compels you to submit to Darwinism!
    ADDENDUM: It has been brought to my attention that the Darwin OS mentioned above now has a cartoon mascot (no doubt to influence children) named Hexley (pictured at left) -- a platypus dressed as a devil who performs occult magic, i.e. hexes. They're not doing a very good job keeping their ties to the forces of darkness a secret, are they?

While I initially suspected that the Apple connection here was mere coincidence, I dug deeper into the issue -- luckily, we at Fellowship Baptist have an extensive research library that also includes a representative collection of anti-Christian hate literature which we use for just this sort of investigation -- and was shocked at what I found. In the 1996 edition of his book, Dawkins includes two appendices detailing his little program. The first (included in the original 1986 edition) is entitled "Blind Watchmaker: An Application for the Apple Macintosh Computer". The first illustration on the same page as the title shows a Mac window (similar to the Explorer windows seen in Microsoft's OS) and the rest of the appendix includes many screen shots from a Mac, a number of them even featuring the bitten apple logo. It gets even more perverse in the second appendix (added material from 1991) entitled "Computer Programs and the Evolution of Evolvability". Here he shows how he "evolved" the "inspired artifact with which all this work was done"... the word "Macintosh"!
    At the end of the appendix he even encourages the reader to switch from IBM compatible computers to Macintoshes, saying that "you can exult in something of the feeling of liberation that may have attended evolution's great watershed events." What a ringing endorsement for Apple computers that is!

As you can see, The problem is much worse than we had originally thought as Apple has been aiding and abetting ardent Evolutionists like Dawkins since at least the mid 1980s."
  2. The sad part is, the author was probably completely serious :LOL:
  3. When I started reading this, I expected it to be a spoof…
    Then I read this line…
    “we at Fellowship Baptist have an extensive research library…â€
    Please Smee tell me it is a spoof and that there isn’t someone out there insane enough to actually believe this
  4. I honestly don't know, but it does show that some people have waaaaaaaay too much time on their hands.
  5. This article is why people need hobbies, or p0rn
  6. Please post the link - I reckon there's probably hours of entertainment on that site :LOL:
  7. I found the original...

Truly marvellous leaps of logic and ridiculous arguments. All you Unix peop-le are beyond redemption as well...

Another reader (it has been busy today!) has informed me of another link between Apple and the forces of darkness that my initial research missed. Apparently the Darwin OS is not the original creation of Apple Computers but is instead based off of an older, obsolete OS called "BSD Unix". The child-indoctrinatingly-cute cartoon mascot of this OS is a devil holding a pitchfork (pictured right).

This OS -- and its Darwin offspring -- extensively use what are called "daemons" (which is how Pagans write "demon" -- they are notoriously poor spellers: magick, vampyre, etc.) which is a program that hides in the background, doing things without the user's notice. If you are using a new Macintosh running OS X then you probably have these "daemons" on your computer, hardly something a good Christian would want! This clearly illustrates that not only is Macintosh based on Darwinism, but Darwinism is based on Satanism
  8. By the way - it IS a spoof site... Probably the best parody I've seen. :LOL:

I love the Project Pterosaur it links to...

The goal of Project Pterosaur is to mount an expedition to locate and bring back to the United States living specimens of pterosaurs or their fertile eggs, which will be displayed in a Pterosaur Rookery that will be the center piece of the planned Fellowship Creation Science Museum and Research Institute (FCSMRI). Furthermore, the rookery facility will establish a breeding colony of pterosaurs in order to produce specimens that could then be put on display by other regional institutions or church groups.

By doing all this, we hope to accomplish three goals:

1. Support Creation Theory by showing the incorrectness of the philosophy of Evolutionism.
    2. Educate the population about Creation Science.
    3. Create excitement about Creation and the Bible in the public.

I (Dr. Paley) am the founder and Chief Officer of the project. I will also be leading the expedition and acting as Science Liaison to the public. Funding is being provided by Fellowship University, the Fairlight Institute, and donations from wealthy Christian businessmen who wish to remain anonymous at this time.
  9. Is it me or did a massive airplane just whoosh above everyone's heads!! Is the Flying Spaghetti Monster real?? :LOL: WOOOSH! :wink:
  10. Part of me is laughing, another part wants to punch the author.

Anybody else getting apple adds in the side bar :LOL:
  11. What a classic :LOL:.
  12. Apple classic?
  13. has evolved to

See - proof of evolution! :p
  14. ^^^ Isn't that more an example of intelligent design? :p :wink:
  15. but you can also see how fatally flawed the theory of evolution is; back in the days of the Classic dealers were making 30% margin, even on Government sales. NOW with Apple whoring itself to all the retailers, loyal Mac dealers are lucky to make enough margin to produce the invoice :(.

And, just for the record, I DON'T hate Macs. I've been working with them in school environments for years, I still support them at one of my school sites, and can see why they appeal to people. But, I've got all the computing I need at home, and I can't see any reason for adding a Mac to the 'fleet'.

I DO find Mac zealot's turning of an electonic tool into the answer to all the world's woes, a bit over the top, however :LOL:.
  16. When you think about it - there's a sub-set of Mac fans that have all the attributes of one of the loonier cults... :LOL:

Article here

"For many Mac people, I think (the Mac community) has a religious feeling to it," said psychologist David Levine, a self-confessed Mac nut. "For a lot of people who are not comfortable with religion, it provides a community and a common heritage. I think Mac users have a certain common way of thinking, a way of doing things, a certain mindset.

"People say they are a Buddhist or a Catholic," he added. "We say we're Mac users, and that means we have similar values."

Russell Belk, a consumer behaviorist at the University of Utah, goes further. He argues that the Mac community is quasi-religious.

Belk has been studying the Mac community for a couple of years, and has produced a video monograph called The Cult of Macintosh based on a series of interviews with Mac users. It was shown in public for the first time in October at a marketing conference in Atlanta.

"The Mac and its fans constitute the equivalent of a religion," Belk wrote in the video's abstract. "This religion is based on an origin myth for Apple Computer, heroic and savior legends surrounding its co-founder and current CEO Steve Jobs, the devout faith of its follower congregation, their belief in the righteousness of the Macintosh, the existence of one or more Satanic opponents, Mac believers proselytizing and converting nonbelievers, and the hope among cult members that salvation can be achieved by transcending corporate capitalism."
  17. Oh the irony is killing me!

18. well, hurry up......

yes Tony, I've often thought of the Mac infatuation in the same terms..

then again, many people 'outside' may say the same thing about our bike 'inftuation' :LOL: