Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The Real Reason for the greek Financial NON Crisis

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by Takamii, Apr 15, 2012.

1. [.......................

Is GENIUS

2. His other videos were even funnier.

3. haha

never trust a Greek who's broke....he has money in the basement, hidden in the mattress.
    errr, not only Greeks, I have a brother in law fits that perfectly...

never has money, says can't afford bills, twenty year old clothes, drives a bomb, minimal service to it. blah blah blah,,,
    then one day left a statement that someone saw and had three quarters of a mil in a high interest account...

oops...

4. That reminds me. Saw a short ad on youtube tonight. Apparently Sasha Barrent Cohen (Borat) is back. This time he's an embattled middle-eastern dictator, who suddenly finds the idea of addressing the UN very attractive, because things at home are getting a bit messy. So he winds up in New York and kind of vanishes into the crowd... It looks like it's going to be good.

5. Sounds like my step mother's ex Jeff. Apparently he had millions hidden away... lived in an old run down house, skinny as fark, treated my step mum like shit and her daughter like a slave.

6. Oh Dear. NSFW warning would have been nice. Especially for those of us who work for a Greek boss, and with most of his extended family ;)

Kinda hoping it's all true though.

7. Funny stuff.. thanks for the daily giggle.

Off topic...

I love this NSFW thing.. shouldn't be surfing the net in your Boss's time should you folks?

Back to the topic...