Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The Raid (Movie launch)

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Archaeon, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Guys, I went to an advanced screening of this Indonesian Movie "The Raid" at Event Cinemas in the city... I have to say, one of the best action/fight movies i've seen in a very long time!

Not for the weak hearted, If you like the good old Bruce Lee movies where one man takes on a group of goons, then you really need to check this movie out!

Official launch this Thursday, should go check it out.
    There were some scenes where everyone in the cinema went "OOoOO!!" (That sh%ts gotta hurt!")

2. looks like fun
  3. I'm really looking forward to seeing this movie. Just dudes flipping dudes all over the shop. Don't know why but I particularly like when he picks up the guy off the floor and slams him up into the underside of a table. haha
  4. Looks good. Thanks.
  5. Hahaha without giving too much away.. there are scenes where guys are flung over balconies.. and others where goons are launched with their feet held by the swat dude, with head and arms doing serious air time before they slam against a wall!
  6. Looks awesome! I saw the trailer on apple site some time back - it's on my list. Been a while I've seen a descent action film.
  7. sounds like a 'true story' ? lol