Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

the queen mary and ACA

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by OldBellHelmet, Feb 27, 2009.

1. so im sitting in front of the box last night and theres tracey grimshaw on the QM2. good on ya trace... buuuuuutt. the steadycam guy seemed to be swaying back and forth as though they were in a 12 ft tinny going through the heads..
    Dear ACA. The Queen Mary is huge. hundreds of thousands of tons with millions of dollors worth of stabilization equipment. when it is mored to a dock in a flat harbour its not moving.
    pretty average to say the least.

2. I'm shocked at what you're implying - I'm certain that ACA wouldn't try such a stupid juvenile stunt - after all, they are quite well known for their level of truth and integrity... :shock: :shock:

It must have been some sort of freak weather conditions causing the ship to rock.

(OK - it's a zero level of truth and integrity - but they're well known for it)

3. must have been me swaying :LOL:

4. It's not like ACA to exagerate things

5. earthquake at mount Colah?

Neighbours trying to steal your house?

6. more like house starting to slide down the hill.. is a mountain you know