Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The Quantum Sleeper....only in America

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by incitatus, Sep 28, 2005.

1. "The Quantum Sleeper is the ultimate in protection, entertainment and communications, ALL ROLLED UP IN ONE”.

Funny, but at some level the fact that this is real is actually quite disturbing.

2. hmmmm..... made of wood......
    wood burns......
    this is a strange new definition of "safe" with which I have previously not been familiar....... :LOL: :LOL:

3. Hey, lazy reader, ya missed this bit......"1.25" Polycarbonate Bulletproof Plating/Shielding"
  4. Look to me like a $160,000US dutch oven. It may well repel anthrax, tornadoes, SARIN and gun-toting thugs - but once you're snugly tucked up in your quantum sleeper, you're at the mercy of the the most common biological attack - a significant other who farts in bed.
  5. (missed that, sorry) So you can suffocate instead of burn?
    Not for me, I'm a card-carrying claustrophobic, I won't even get into the back seat of a two - door car.........
  6. ..... or significant others, Mark. I mean if you in for the long haul, might as well make yourself comfortable now, eh?

I wonder how I could run THAT argument, and survive?
  7. Hmmm......Take a note miss Smith,....circulating air....activated charcoal...
  8. WOW!!! :shock: :shock:

Man, you'd have to be really paranoid to get one of those.

What happens if you have to have a piss in the middle of the night? Does it come with a built in toilet?

Is there an RV option so I can tour the country side in it? Maybe a trailer for the kids perhaps.
  9. But can you fit your bike in there as well? :LOL:
  10. Wow built in DVD player, phone, fridge, microwave and toilet :shock: . Some people would never need to leave bed again.
  11. so it will help you survive a hurricane....

does that mean it can float? :LOL:

tasteful I know :oops:
  12. Miss Smith? Miss Smith? Wake up! And you know I disapprove of blue lipstick and nail polish!
  13. Hhmmmmm, I don't knowww...

If it doesn't have ABS then I don't think I'm interested..
  14. Weighs 2000 lbs and is waterproof......hmmm....I know it is an anchor!!!!

Can you get em at Walmart???

I am guessing the Aussie version would come with a Keg, dispenser and fridge. Buggar the covers, makes it harder to see the TV....plus stuff the terrorists!!!