Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The QLD policewoman who crashed the dirtbike

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Ktulu, Dec 2, 2007.

1. #1 Ktulu, Dec 2, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    FYi people:

Apparently a QLD policewoman revved up a recovered [stolen] dirtbike inside the station... then let the clutch out.

2. That was so funny. Thanks mate.
  3. Sensational!
  4. I guess it took a little while to hit the news. It was on Channel 7 last night.
  5. German cops aren't any better either :roll: :LOL:

6. Some can actually ride you know fellas, better than most of us, and your bollox want drop off admitting it either :LOL:

She Ludivine Puy, ex french enduro champ, and motorcycle cop now in France in her spare time, when she aint conquering the Sahara. Im tipping there would be many a N.R. man,woman, young n old, pulling wheelies(amoungst other things :jerk: ) in front of her, just to let her put on some handcuffs. :grin:
  7. I would love to be handcuffed to her , i would probably cop a severe beating but i recon it would be worth it :grin:
  8. Er... Movin... your rant confused me there.

Nobody was having a go at women not being able to ride.

Sure you're in the right thread?
  9. Bare with me, didnt get enough sleep, Just rantin :blah:
    It was more the female cop who can ride angle. I just remembered on last years Dakar coverage(that Ive watched 3000 times) that Ludivine was a motorcycle cop, [-( you can ignore the rest :grin: