Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The power of makeup...

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by Azz, Nov 17, 2006.

1.  Top
  2. Hmmmm...

must remember this page for the fat/ugly/etc days

:grin:

I think Michael Jackson looks better in the first one :cool:

3. Ok, well call me a idealist, but do you REALLY WANT to believe that those beautiful ladies who bewitch us on the screens, look like that when they wake up in the morning???

Besides, the one of Goldie Hawn is very unfair; the 'as she is made up' shot is from about 30 years ago, when she was arguably prettier than her now-famous daughter....

4. Well I don't :twisted: but I'm sure all the ladies on this site would :wink:

As long as Jessica Alba always looks like this then I don't care :p

5. Now c'mon, I'm an idealist, but also a realist. She won't look like that when she's 38, or 48 or 58. But she'll still look good. Hollywood beauty belongs to the young....

6. LOL not to mention the power of airbrushing! :wink:

7. "......oh thats not very nice, its just a donkey" :LOL:

8.  Top
  9. dont care what you say, madonna will always do it for me. many hours spent admiring her as a young teen ;)

10. Wow, someone took the worst photo of a celeb, and put it against their best photo.

Fasinating! :p

I'm in denial, ok?

11. +1 mattyb

they are 2 extremes, interesting too look at. but on one side they are looking the ugliest they can from a terrible camera angle to make most of them look fat. on the other side they are fully done up for a photo shot where they spend hours on makeup chair to make themselves look amazing.

i may be young but bak in her day britney spears did it for me. she has let herself go latly though :( :)