Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The "Plan B" Tour.

Discussion in 'Roads, Touring, Journeys, and Travel' at netrider.net.au started by rc36, Feb 15, 2010.

1. As most of you know I did another north coast run last weekend. You can read the whole story, with pictures, by clicking here. Thanks for the great feedback on the last one, too.

2. I think the plan b tour looked pretty damn good!! :grin: I love the Bucketts Way/Gloucester and Taree. Very pretty round there.

It's a nice ride up Bulahdelah Mountain through Bungwahl & onto Forster too (if my memory is correct!).

3. Yes, indeed it s. Haven't done that one for the last couple of northern rides. Must tuck that away in the memory bank. I love the mountain pass on the Wooton Road (O'Halloran's, I think it's called?)

4. Rc36......
    Man that is 1 hell of a ride, I just google mapped ya route and it looks awsome, I am very gealious....
    Glad to here everything went well even with the off...

5. Thanks, yeah you just have to take the bad with the good, I guess. I do love that part of the country, though, obviously.

6. Well now im stuck on your site, love it and that ride looked good.

7. Thanks!