Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The past is knowing the present and future

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by pro-pilot, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Have known of this from previous readings. But now its been consolidated as an offical report.

I wonder what else is a bunch of lies?

2. The Yanks Lied?
    Next your going to tell me that there was no evidence of Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq
  3. Blasphemy! :shock:

Haven't you heard? They are all in Iran now. Well if at first you don't succeed!

4. Hey Richard Nixon Corrupt???? When I first came to Oz I had an obssession for taping the news, in some ways it was pure, IE unadulterated.Classic thing was the Today show used to broadcast that in-between chat with Katie,Brian,Al lots of talk about WMD.But what I do have on video is Condoleza Rice and, Donald Rumsfeld in 1992 saying no wmd have been found in Iraq and it is all good. One day I will transfer it to Youtube
  5. talking of Iran.
    i reckon, that GWB is just concerned that his returning troops will become misfits, much like previous wars, and develop more 1% motorcycle clubs. so in order to stop this, he is starting another little war to keep them occupied until he gets the boot.
    :LOL: :bolt:
  6. Why do I have this mental image of a Vietnamese man with an incredibly thick accent trying to sound American on the radio? :LOL: