Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The pain

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Hughi, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Imagine being someone that gets addicted to something before even taking their first hit... That is me, Hunting tirelessly to find a bike so I can get off my ass and actually go ride. Yet finding a black Honda VTR for the right price (without it sounding dodgy) is proving to be a ball and chain on me right now. And I only want the little bike so I can learn to ride properly early and make the progression faster and safer.
    Doing circles in the RTA car park was enough to get me itching to learn to ride and brings back memories of sitting on the pillion of the old boys Harley. But if I can spend as much time riding as I am scouring the classifieds I should be a damn good rider in no time.
    Good to be here, but it would be better out there

2. Lay off them drugs boy..... :grin:

000200A1. Welcome to NR :cool:

3. Well I picked up my VTR250 on Saturday. Already put close to 100 k's on it. I feel better now

4. ah, a legal drug, ya can't beat it..

5. lol welcome to NR
    :grin:
    join the club your not the only one that got that disease hehehehe