Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The Onion reads Netrider???

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by rourkster, Aug 7, 2008.

1. Article found here http://www.theonion.com/content/news/local_idiot_to_post_comment_on

2. GOLD :LOL:.
  3. Hey, it makes me feel like a real man ok, cause I know I wouldn't win fights in the real world! :LOL:
  4. More surprised that anyone still reads the onion! :LOL:
  5. A lovely little 'short short story' from another forum on a similar topic:

"What do you mean leave? You haven't done anything yet! Fine exorcist you are, the dude's still there." He jabs at the computer screen with one annoying finger. "Obviously."

She packs away her comprehension shades, her ultraviolet opinion contrast agent, her trauma detection bots. She says calmly, "there is nothing I can do. There is too much here that binds the spirit to this place."
    "Like what?!", he shouts.

"I imagine it is the same force that keeps you here. They call it "Someone on the internet is wrong."
    He looks at her suspiciously. "But the fcuker's dead!", he finally blurts out. She smiles. She is about to comment that considering the time he spends glued to the screen of threads rolling pasts that he could be spending outside in the sun, watching children or making children or whatever it is people do outside in the sun, he might as well be, too, when he adds: "Besides, that guy's a troll and a dumbass!"

So she just smiles.