Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The Old Road - Funny Pic

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Respi, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Few of us went on the old raod a few weeks back and we pulled up for a breather and I cracked out the camera to practice my action shots.

Anyways, I've only just started looking through the captures when I saw this picture and it made me chuckle when I saw where his eyes were planted goign around that corner.

2. :rofl: That's what's called 'looking through the corner :rofl:.
  3. I know :LOL:
  4. Wouldn't you look if you saw someone pointing a lens at you? I love these pics and have often thought about heading up to the old road with my camera, but the thought of causing an off 'cause I'd taken somebody's concentration away from the corner has put me off.

That's why you don't see the police setting up their LIDAR on the bends on the Old Pac Highway, waaaayyyy too distracting for the riders [even the law abiding ones] and the cops don't want to be responsible for anyone losing it on the bends. I've only ever seen them on the straights.

Sure, a rider who's really concentrating on the job of corner might not even see the camera/LIDAR I suppose
  5. :LOL: :LOL:
    ..and he didn't even smile :?
  6. The corner we pulled up in is clearly visible for oncomming traffic, so it's not like we were all a huge suprise for the riders when they are going around that corner.

anyways - funny pic