Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

"The nod"

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Iondah, Dec 5, 2006.

1. I took my little SRX out to Knox the other day for a spot of shopping. First real ride on my own, so I was enjoying such simplicities as parking on the footpath. :grin:

On my way home I pulled up at some lights on Waverley Road next to a chick on a shiny red VRT250 who gave me the nod, pointed to my "L" and gave me the thumbs up.

That really just made my day, I feel like I'm part of the club now. It's those kind of little things that make riding so great I reckon.

2. #2 Ktulu, Dec 5, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2016
    He was actually pointing at your ass. Either way, you can be all flattered and stuff :grin:

3. :LOL: :rofl: +1 ..

Where about are you in Glen Waverley.. I might drop by and say Hello on my way home one day... (to see if you have a nice a$$.. just kidding..)

You are quite right.... I just love the freedom to park the bike on the footpath near the entrance... no more fighting for car parking space...

4. Which'd give a whole new meaning to the thumbs up gesture :LOL:.

5. Ktulu your homo-erotic fantasies are showing through again.

6. You guys have spent too long with something hard between your legs. Go find a friendly pillion :p

Dude, another SRX ridir in Waverley! :grin: Kewl!
    What sorta condition is it in?

7. He he I ride through Mt Waverley every day!

8. [quote="Iondah]"I pulled up at some lights on Waverley Road next to a chick on a shiny red VRT250 who gave me the nod, pointed to my "L" and gave me the thumbs up.
    [/quote]

did no-one else notice he pulled up next to a girl?

9. Now? Or originally?
    ||
    V
    There is clearly some sort of cover-up going on!
    I'll launch an investigation immediately.

... If I die in hospital of Pollonium poisoning, tell my framed Transformers poster I love her.

10. I just thought I'd change the story a little to shut up the peanut gallery :LOL:

Ah, the wonders of the EDIT button!

She was really hot too!

11. I am totally gonna steal it.

12. you wont be able to steal it.. cause ill have it!

13. Oh` yeah??

i know where he lives and where it is in the house! i have drank more beer in the glory of this poster than i care to remember.

i'll drink ya for it!!!

14. He he, I ride straight down blackburn rd in the morning, and on the way home zip along Waverley road from blackburn rd through to Middlebrough Rd :p

See you round some time Iondah

15. Kent: Scientists say they're also less attractive physically, and while we speak in a well-educated manner they tend to use low-brow expressions like "oh yeah?" and "come here a minute!"
    Homer: Oh yeah? They think they're better than us, huh? Bart, come here a minute!
    Bart: You come here a minute!
    Homer: Oh yeah?

16. Ummm, this poster... can we get a piccy of it? :eek:

17. LMAO!!!!