Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The next chapter begins

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by gegvasco, Sep 23, 2006.

1. For those in SYD who were on the Nasho ride, here is why I missed today. I WAS BIKE SHOPPING - YEH! :dance:

<------See the change to my profile :grin: (pics on the way)

First of all, I got my revenge(well a pathetic revenge but it was worth it) on Action Motorcycles in the city. I couldn't get a test ride from where I wanted to buy it(no demos) but there was a 2 year old one at Action. Led them along and wasted an hour of their time and did a test ride making them think I'm keen on their bike. If they come a calling to see if I'm still interested they won't be getting any return calls. The ride sold me so straight from there to the shop I wanted to buy from. I know - jack act but those f^&*ing a'holes deserve it! :eek:wned:

Went to Sydney City Motorcycles at Kogarah and it went a little like this:
    [-o< That the bike is still on the floor
    :grin: Yes it is
    =P~ over it for a while
    :-k Final decision
    \:D/ Yep, "Oi - over here. I want to buy a bike"
    :blah: about the bike
    :blackeye: over price
    :smileysex: drummed the price down and got some bits thrown in
    :deal: sign a contract
    :grin: all done
    :biker: in a couple of days once the bike is prepped

Much better than if I had bought at Action:
    :-w :-k :-w :?: :? :blackeye: :---) :evil: ](*,) :tantrum: :furious:

Am getting the full pannier set and will hopefully have it ready to go and post-first service for the three points ride.