Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The News....

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by I Adore Vic, Feb 13, 2008.

1. One of the girls just told me that The Living End are putting on a show under their other name of The Longnecks at the Westernport Hotel in San Remo tonight. Apparently it's to test out new stuff etc.

How awesome would that have been. Wish I'd known sooner. Would have gone for sure!

Yeah well...that's your exciting news for the day. No need to watch the 6 o'clock stuff tonight...you got it all here. :cool: :LOL:
  2. TLE are famous for doing this. They quite often play gigs under false names.

Great band :D
  3. Awesome...a reply!!! :LOL:

I reckon this type of gig would be a good one to go to - more laid back what with them testing stuff and stuff. Oh well... next time ;) :)
  4. c'mon rosalie ! :grin: . . . its just a walk down the road !!!!
  5. Bit of a walk Michael. :p :LOL:
  6. Want a newsflash?

Most bands of notoriety do this. Motorace did, Jet did (and still do), TLE, Killing Heidi, INXS just to name a few. Generally you have to be 'in the know' or part of the bands Fanclub or mailing list to hear where,when,and under what name.

TLE are an AWESOME live band!

Next time Rosie ;-)
  7. Yeah but at San Remo?! We hardly get any secret gigs happening around here! None that I know of anyway :wink: :LOL: