Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The New Guy...

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by jiho87, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself to the netrider community. I'm a learner rider; just got my licence mid-2009 (last year). I'm a proud owner if a 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R. I'm a computer systems engineering student, and this is actually the first time I've been involved in a forum!

Netrider comes highly recommended from a work colleague, so I'm looking forward to getting involved with discussions and everything else on offer.

Thanks =D

PS. As I'm a newbie, let me know if I've been too brief, thanks!
  2. Welcome to Nuthouse... oops sorry Netrider ;) Don't stress about being a :newb: we've all been there and someone of us :oops: still are in many respects.
  3. welcome mate, where ya from?
  4. hey guys, thanks for the welcome. i'm from adelaide, sa =D
  5. Welcome mate, good to see another SA addition to Netrider, they are a quiet bunch over there ;) perhaps you can liven them up.
  6. Welcome mate. As a fairly new guy on Netrider (and busting my forum virginity), I have found this site great in learning about a whole range of ideas, techniques, discussions etc. Enjoy.............d