Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The new girl!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by jen954, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Hi all!

Just joined, so thought I'd say hi, and introduce myself.

My name is Jenni, I'm in Adelaide, have been riding for about 5 years. Reccently got myself another bike, a Honda CBR954, so thought I'd join a site for info, help, support and answers to my questions, Along with the benifit of getting to know other riders! (and you seem like a good bunch-except hornet600, he scares me)

I follow the MotoGP religously, and have booked my tickets for Phillip Is. this year, I cant wait, it will be a good one!!! I guess there's a few here that'll be going.

Anyway If you wanna know more about me just ask, and i look forward to meeting/getting to know some of you, thanks Jenni.
  2. LOL LOL :LOL:

Welcome to netrider.
  3. :LOL:

Hey there Jen and welcome to NR.
  4. Welcome.
    Wear your sticker with pride.
    It's an interesting place this, when its working. All sorts of characters!!

5. Welcome Aboard Jenni !!!!!

:rofl: :rofl:
  6. My first car was called Jenni. lol

Welcome aboard :)
  7. My daughter's name is Jenni, Jenni, and she doesn't find me scary at all. Welcome to this terrific community :).
  8. Thanks all! and thanks Paul, I'm sure your ok, I'll just be sure not to ask any really stupid questions!

By the way I was wondering whats the best product for keeping my bike pretty? you know for cleaning those brightly colored plastic thingies that cover up the ugly metal bits that make all the noises? :grin:
  10. :LOL: Gold!

11. [​IMG]
  12. welcome to Forum

- wash bike with the Armor all car wash.
    - dry the bike
    - Mr Sheen or Waxing Products
  13. Go for it Jen and welcome.
    oh, and I meant to add, if you like your m/c racing, check out the racing forum. Cheers.
  14. hey Jen, there is no such thing as a stupid question; if it's important enough for you to ask it, it's important enough to be answered properly :)

I'd vote for Mr Sheen on the fairings; especially at the front, it helps protect from at least some of the bugs-splatter that you encounter. Plus it makes the ones that DO stick easier to clean off.
  15. Thanks all for the warm welcome, Yeah Mr sheen is the go, I've used it on all my bikes, I was just messing with ya bout the cleaning, I'm pretty fusssy with my bikes.

Just spent an hour and a half cleaning my chain, 1st time since I got it, previous owner was obviously not as fussy as me. Hey! and I did it without a racestand, yes it can be done, but i'm definatly getting one before I do it again!
  16. Great idea love it, but I only had one toothbrush in the bathroom ! !

next time.