Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The mystery of the Harley at Church Point...

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Bigchief, Jan 16, 2008.

1. ...I was out at Church Point/McCarrs on Sunday and noted a black Harley parked there....where all the boats are....on closer inspection I noted the bike was covered in cobwebs as if it has been standing there for quite some time. Wonder where the owner is.... lost at sea? :shock:

2. Nah mate. He's still waiting for the first service to be booked in! :LOL:
  3. Probably frequently ridden... it's just not fast enough to blow the cobwebs off ;)
  4. He may have come to his senses ....
    .. and walked away from it :rofl:

..waiting to be flamed by a few harley riders here :eek:hno:
  5. As an EX harley rider I find all these replies rather funny [​IMG]
  6. They're genuine Harley Tuffwebs, from the accessory catalogue.
  7. Spray on webs, still there from his "Ghost Rider" movie halloween party. :LOL:
  8. Actually mate thats pretty interesting. A bogan retarded asshole guy I know was telling me about how he found a cruiser there next to the water at night one time, and he thought it might have been running (again, this guy is a retard), he wanted to know where the key switch was as he wanted to steal it / take it for a joy ride (he was drunk and stone and generally its a shame to to mankind that he exists). I wonder if it could be the same one?

I haven't actually spotted it myself strangely.. I'll have to go a little slower when I go past there next time.. maybe.
  9. If you coming from the McCarrs side, the bike is a bit harder to spot. But from the opposite direction, it is really easy to spot. I saw it this Sunday and last weekend as well. Always stands in the same place...
  10. Its mine, I leave it there so my wife doesn't know I own a Harley.

Its got a bomb attached by a trigger, go sit on it and let me know how high you fly.

This post was bought to you by the letters L & O & L
  11. The plot thickens, maybe it haunted! :eek:hno:
  12. Hard to believe it hasn't been stolen yet :roll:
  13. Probably belongs to one of the nuts on scotland island. They're a strange folk..

14. Who'd want it? Covered in cobwebs and everything...